Ted made sushi. I guess he learned how to make it in Hawaii. I had a lot of fun visiting with the Fitch's for Turkey Day. My only real complaint of the day was NO mashed taters. how sad?
The final afghan is done! I'm not sure if I'll be up for crocheting any time soon. Props to mom who seems to ALWAYS have the patience to make yet another afghan.
So personally I had a great time at Travel Town. Whitney on the other hand wasn't too keen on being in my arms instead of mom's. Oh well, She would either cry when I held her or cry when i left the room. She couldn't decide if I was a good or bad Tante
Hey Tante...your camera isn't in here! Yes, I know. But how adorable is she? I mean seriously. I had a great time in LA with Chris, Holly, Whitney, and everyone else. There was never a dull moment. Thanks again!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So cute! Glad you were here!
Post a Comment