Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Baby Jordan
While home for Mom's birthday this last weekend we went to visit my bast friend Dana and her new baby. I met Jordan Super Bowl Sunday and took Mom, Dad, and Spencer over Saturday. We were only able to stay a little while so everyone but me got to hold her. Sad! Oh well...hopefully next time I go home I can go see her again!
I'm sure you're wondering about the HUGE pink bow. Here's the story. When I was still in high school I had a Christmas party. Dana came over and Dad (of course) asked where his present was. Dana left the room and came back in with red bow on her head and said, "Here you go Dad!" So after Jordan was born I told Dad Dana had a present for him. When we went over Dana and I put the bow on Jordan's head before Dad could get in the door. She was pretty confused about what was on her head. But it was cute and made Dad laugh.
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment