Tuesday, October 21, 2008

LET IT SNOW!!! LET IT SNOW!!! LET IT SNOW!!!!!

For those of you who don't know....I'm considering Fort Collins the New extension of Wyoming. Just ask Dad. It was pretty rainy and cold and overcast today. This evening it was WAY windy...I looked like Cousin It from Addams Family. (sorry...no picture) Well, I'm on my bed studying for my marketing test tomorrow when I hear some girls outside say "It's snowing!!" So of course I jump out of bed and go look out the front door. No luck! I can't see the snow. So I run back into my room and put on shoes. I just have to get outside to see if it's true or not. So in sweat pants, short sleeve shirt, and moccasins I go outside. Check out the cars and sure enough. Its SNOWING!!! I run back inside and tell Tabi to come outside with me. She asks whats going on but comes anyways. I show her my car...it has SNOW on it!!! She's not too happy. Guess she doesn't like snow. :-( We go back inside. I grab my camera and run back outside to document this occasion.






Why is NO ONE ELSE happy?? I love the snow! I love the cold weather!! I'm sooo ready to start wearing long sleeves and sweaters!! I love this time of year!!!!! I say LET IT SNOW!!

Oh Holly....no worries. Dad and Mom down in Camelot were in short sleeves and working in the yard today. Sunny and NOT WINDY!!! Like I keep saying...move to Camelot and you'll be fine. But avoid "northern colorado". :-)

0 comments: