Ok, So maybe quit isn't exactly the correct word. What word am I looking for? hmmm.... oh I know.. VACATION TIME!!!
Physiology has been a rough class for me the last two semesters. So after earning another D in that stupid class I'm taking a break. No need to rush through school...who wants to join the real world anyways? Thanks to the news tidbits I keep hearing it sounds boring and scary to me. So, what am I doing with all my time off? Well, considering I have 3 jobs pretty much already in the works I'm going to continue what I've been doing for the past 3 years, just without the hassle of school work.
Oh, and plan a wedding OF COURSE!!! So, if anyone has any suggestions or recommendations for wedding stuffs I'm all ears!!
Oh, and Happy 2009 too!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying this new year!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
I QUIT!!!
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 11:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for the Christmas card! What a cute couple! :-)
I like your count down to your wedding date!
Post a Comment