I apologize to all my loyal blog readers...I'm sure you exist! :-) We were enjoying the married life when KA-BLAM...the real world smacked us in the face. Needless to say, blogging has taken a spot on the back burner. Don't worry...it's still on my to-do list. It just happens to fall below other more important things. I know I know...I'm sure you're saying, "But Carrie, how can ANYTHING be more important than blogging?!?!" Well my friends, as my sister in law says. You can either blog about life or you can live it. You can't do both. So at some point in the not so distant future I will show you more wedding pictures, photos from our exotic honeymoon to Omaha, my recent crafting adventures, and whatever else life throws our way. Until then...hang on and enjoy the ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
yes-- the baby has made me change from blogging to living... I've been a mediocre blogger lately too, so I understand :)
Post a Comment