I am a huge believer that each Holiday should be allowed it's time to shine. Commercialism has done an amazing job of telling stores its okay to put out Christmas decorations for sale right after back to school. (Ok, maybe that's a BIT of a understatement...It might have something to do with the fact 2010 is flying by.) Spencer and I were out for a drive this afternoon and someone was getting their Christmas lights put up. SERIOUSLY????? I couldn't believe it. I was struggling with the fact that 6 days later there are still Halloween decorations up in our apartment.
That being said, I am almost done with my Christmas gifts. Not only is there Christmas for everyone but also 9 family birthdays between Nov 1st and Jan 6th. That's a lot of gifts I have to consider. Every year I tell myself I'll be done with all Christmas gifts by Thanksgiving... and this year I hope will be the first year. :-) If you need ideas check here... I'd love to help you out!
And now...off to work on something fun!
0 comments:
Post a Comment