Thursday, October 11, 2012

Who doesn't LOVE the beach?

 One of my favorite parts about being in California has got to be the roughly 60 minute drive to the beach!!  September was an unusually hot month and was roughly 100 degrees every day.  It was pretty awful!  The saving grace?  Friday afternoons we would head to the beach!! Unfortunately....September isn't "get in the water" beach weather thanks to the ocean being just a bit too chilly.  Still, it was nice to walk along the beach for a couple hours and have our toes in the sand!!



And of course....is there anything prettier than sunset on the beach??  

I am slowly getting used to being a California girl.  It's a big adjustment from Colorful Colorado.  Especially when we're cooling off to 80s as all my friends are commenting on the first snowfall of the season.  I'm constantly trying to see the positive side of our adventure, and so far....I've been successful.

This week we took a trip to the Bay Area for a training for Spencer. Shep and I tagged along...and are enjoying the hotel life!! After our week long vacation...its back to unpacking and decorating and blogging about it.  I know you're all anxiously awaiting pictures of our new home...right??

0 comments: