My brother and his family live in LA, about 90 mins (depending on traffic) from us. When we moved out here everyone said how nice it will be to have them so close. Well...I guess they're close compared to the 17 hours it took before we moved to California. :-) Anyways, we finally got to see them in December!!
Happy Birthday W, H (not pictured) and N!! W got Legos, N a book and bandaids.
Who do you think was more excited about their gift?? Sweet N loves Princess bandaids. Pretty sure we won major brownie points with her!! W loved her lego car too...
And here we are with out 3 nieces. Baby O was born at the end of October. She is a sweetie and her sisters adore her. Below is my brother and his family. Think he's outnumbered?? HAHA. I snapped the picture and he said "Great, there's out Christmas card!" My sister in law wasn't as impressed.
It was great to see them....and I decided to try and see them at least once a month...being that they're so close.. hahah
0 comments:
Post a Comment