Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tag...You're It!!!

Hey All! So I got tagged by my friend Shannon. All about Spencer and Me... Here goes

Where did you go on your first date? A Lot Like Love shown in the LSC theatre
How long have you been together? 2 1/2 years
Who eats more? SPENCER
Who said I love you first? I think he did
Who is taller? Spencer by about4 inches
Who sings better? me, but only because I sing.
Who does the laundry? we each do our own
Who pays the bills? I wish he would pay mine too, but for now we each pay our own
Who mows the lawn? no lawn...but he probably would
Who cooks dinner? Spencer cooks and I do the dishes. Its my favorite deal
Who drives when you are together? Spencer for sure but occasionally I get to
Who is more stubborn? I'd say him, he'd probably say me
Whose parents do you see the most? probably equal but his have a tendancy to drive up to Fort Collins more often than mine.
Who kissed who first? don't remember, I think me. I remember asking permission before doing so tho
Who proposed? he hasnt yet
Who is more sensitive? me
Who has more friends? probably me...I am "Mayor Carrie"
Who has more siblings? me and I ALWAYS will...
Who wears the pants in the family? Spencer

Now I Tag...Elizabeth, Mom, Holly, Patrick, and Julie

3 comments:

Holly said...

This is cute Carrie!

Holly said...

Hey Carrie- I'm leaving a comment here since I don't know if you'll see my comment if I put it next to the Christmas photos. For some reason your photos JUST now worked for us. We could never get past the ads. I hadn't seen most of those pictures, it was great to see them! You did a great job. There are such cute ones of the boy's birthday!! Have you gotten any word on the family shots Patrick's cousin took? Maybe we're getting what we paid for? ha.

Liz said...

Thanks for the tag! This was a cute quiz.