A little late I know. But I finally got around to putting pictures from my month in Connecticut into a Smilebox and onto the blog. Enjoy!
![]() |
| Make a scrapbook - it's easy! |
![]() |
| Make a scrapbook - it's easy! |
A little late I know. But I finally got around to putting pictures from my month in Connecticut into a Smilebox and onto the blog. Enjoy!
![]() |
| Make a scrapbook - it's easy! |
![]() |
| Make a scrapbook - it's easy! |
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 3:11 PM
3 comments:
I can't get past the H&M ads! Is it just me? Can others see Carrie's photos?
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your pictures, but I am VERY curious about the horse photos below. I'll have to pump your dad for the story next time he's in town. :)
Great job with the smile boxes. Those are really great. Feel free to do my scrapbooks for me. =)
Post a Comment