A few days late I know....but a LOT has happened in the past month and a half. Spencer and I drove down to the Springs on the 4th. We spent the evening with his family. We got almost everyone into the picture. We're missing cousin Emily and Dad Curtis. Shep was the CENTER of attention all night. Poor poochie. He was pretty overwhelmed with all the chaos going on that night. he didnt seem to like the fireworks either. I've decided that being able to sit on the front lawn and to see fireworks directly overhead in the way to do it. Grandpa Curtis lives right behind Sky Sox stadium in the Springs. It was AMAZING!
Well, I should have some more pictures up in the next few days. Hope all is well!
Love to everyone!!!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
4th of July
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 11:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WHAT? That's it?? What kind of blog is this? Isn't there something you're sorta kinda forgetting to MENTION!!???
=)
ps. congrats!
I've gotta side with Holly on this one!!
Why, your neglecting to mention certain events is almost as bad as not keeping my blog updated for me!
Post a Comment