Sunday, July 20, 2008

Its about time...

Ok, so before my family dies from waiting for me to blog this...I have some news. On June 30th Spencer and I went ring shopping and found the PERFECT ring.



Isn't is PRETTY??? And trust me...the picture doesn't do it a bit of justice. It's part of the radiant star collection which means instead of the typical 58 facets a diamond has it has 145 facets which makes it shine even more!! Its GOREOUS!!!!!


We are planning on getting sealed in the Denver Temple on May 21st, 2009. We're hoping to have a reception at Mom and Dad's. Who knows...maybe the house will be done. ;-)
We will both have a year of school left after getting married. We are going to stay in Fort Collins at least that year and possibly the next year or so. I'm currently looking into something my boss told me Friday. Supposedly there are certain schools that offer a graduate program that would allow me to become a certified Athletic Trainer and Physical Therapist. So who knows...it'd be pretty AWESOME tho!!

7 comments:

Twinlinebackers said...

The ring is gorgeous Carrie! Now a picture of the real thing!!!

I tried looking into flights but they aren't available yet. Darn. =)

The house better be done. I already stayed in a construction zone once. When do we start fighting over rooms? I call the castle room in case first dibs is what counts.

Carrie and Spencer said...

you can talk to dad about fighting over rooms. ;-) how did you manage to get a room at the Broadmoor? I like the idea and would like to follow suit. ;-)

Twinlinebackers said...

It's pretty tricky. You call and ask. =) Tell them you are a resident of the Broadmoor area and they will give you a good deal. Show up in your wedding dress and you might be bumped up to a suite with champagne on the house. When Jenni Heap delivered Martinelli's the house called to ask for their champagne back and gave us golf shirts instead.

Liz said...

Congratulations, Carrie!

Mark and Tara Christiansen said...

Wow, that's wonderful. I wish I could be there. I hope everything does smoothly for you this next year.

Rockholme Lodge said...

Regarding "fighting over rooms" -- I've been too busy to get the new room rate schedule published. As soon as I do, I'll send it to all of you!

Jenn G. said...

Hi Carrie,
I found your blog through Channing's blog. You're not old enough to be married...that would be I'm getting old!
Congratulations! He's a cutie!
Jennifer Gordon
Old Omaha Friend
P.S. You look so much like your mom!