Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Countdown has begun...

For the first time in almost a month...I get to wear a sweater today. The weather forcast is a high of 61. After weeks of short sleeve weather I've decided this is cool enough to get away with wearing my brand new sweater. I have to admit I feel like I should be in California because it's still so nice out and I'm getting into more winter wear. But I'm hoping it will tempt mother nature into bringing colder weather our way.

In other news....7 weeks until winter break. (including finals week and thanksgiving break). Sad huh? Really, I'm ready to know if I've passed physiology or not. For those who don't know this is my second time around with this class. I ended up with a 67% last spring. Close but not quite enough. I have to have atleast a C for my next practicum. So far we've had 2 tests and I've done better on both of those than I did last semester. AND I've still got 3 tests left...one tomorrow. one the wednesday after turkey break and the final. So there is still hope....I'm just done being stressed about it.

I've decided my next post will be about the Black Family. I've watched the three boys since Summer 2007. Their mom is in nursing school. But more to come on them...

2 comments:

Shannon And Tyler said...

You are really close, i'm sure your fine in your class. Good luck with it though and don't stress to much. Oh and i updated my blog so go look.

Dan and Lora said...

Holy Cow...! I didn't even know you were following my blog...! I LOVE IT..! How are you?