Thursday, November 20, 2008

WooHoo!!

So I was telling my dear friend Aaron Tuesday that I was starting to believe this whole global warming idea. For those who don't live in Colorado...its been close to 70 degrees for the better part of November. It would get chilly at night but back up to summer temps during the day. Well, this morning I was finally able to wake up and ask myself "which sweater shall I wear today?" Yup...its finally beginning to feel like fall around here. It was probably 35 degrees for the better part of the day. YEY! My dear sister Channing asked me the other day, why am I the only sibling to like the winter weather? And honestly I'm not sure. But I sure to love the cold! Bring on the winter weather... now I can finally wear the other half of my closet! :-)

1 comments:

Jenn G. said...

Hi Carrie,
You certainly can be on my "list". What is your address?
251 245th PL NE, Sammamish, WA 98074
I'll expect a wedding announcement too! :-)