Monday, April 20, 2009

The First Half of April

April has been somewhat chaotic in our lives. Rugby is officially over, which is both good and bad. It's nice to have my weekends back but I'm going to miss it too. I'm trying to decide if I want to go back in the fall or not. I'm not sure the minimal hours and pay is really worth all the effort I put into it. But I guess time will tell....

Here are a few shapshots of the first half of April



The first weekend in April CSU Men's Rugby went to Greeley for the Western Regional Championships. We played LSU and lost by 5 points. SAD!!! Here are the few picturestaken by Spencer since I was training.




This is Kassidy, the 2 year old I watch. When it's nice out Kassidy is always asking to go to the park. Our favorite place is Fossil Creek Park. We enjoy it and have a blast!!



Last weekend, (the 11th) was the final weekend of CSU rugby. We hosted the Ruckin' in the Rockies Tournament. Unfortunately, since it was so late in the season on 2 teams showed up. Wyoming and a men's club from Denver. Both CSU B and C sides won so the final game was the two CSU sides playing eachother. It was pretty much utter chaos but fun to watch.

Posted by Picasa