Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hoppy Easter and such....

Greetings Everyone!!

Mom came up to visit for Easter. She's staying for the week. YEA!! Time to play and enjoy the working on wedding planning.

Saturday was the Ruckin' in the Rockies Tournament. CSU has 2 teams, Wyoming brought one team, and Queen City, a mens team from Denver came up to play. It was a fun 4 game series. Tho, since CSU lost at Regionals this last weekend was just for fun. I have pictures but can't find the adapter to get the pictures onto the computer. UGH!! no good!! So pictures will have to come at some point.

Someone mentioned they wanted to hear wedding plans. Ummmm...mom and I have the paper for invitations. We even know what they're going to say and what they will look like. I got my dress in January when we were there for Annie's wedding. Its white, short sleeve...and if you want more details you'll just have to come out to Colorado for the wedding in July. We're working on decorating for the reception. Still not sure what to do with photos at the temple and if we're even going to do engagement photos. Do you KNOW how expensive it is?? SERIOUSLY!! So, if anyone has any ideas for what to do....let me know!!

Past that...I'm just working LOTS!! I'm hoping now that Rugby is over I would like to think I will have some more free time. We'll see how that goes. Thats all for now. Blog later!!!

2 comments:

Mark and Tara Christiansen said...

Call Tina Johnson. She does an awesome job. Check out http://tjohnsonphotography.blogspot.com/ We are so excited for you.

Buffy said...

I agree, call Tina