Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mom Rocks!!!




The real question is who DOESN'T love my mom??? For those who don't know my mom..she's pretty much amazing. She's raised three wonderful kids plus hundreds of our friends. I can't even count the number of friends (Chris', Channing's or mine) who call her Mom. And, I know I may be biased, but we've all turned out pretty well. Of course, Dad has done his part in helping raise us but tomorrow isn't Father's Day. (Sorry dad...you'll have to wait another month...)

Thanks to my mom for all she's done. I know things are a bit stressful these next few months as we get closer to the wedding. I just wanted to thank you for all you're doing for me. I just hope I can be a wonderful mother someday just like my mom!!! Love you MOMMY!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mutti said...

Why, THANK YOU, my baby girl! How sweet of you!

Rockholme Lodge said...

I'll forgive the "slight". You're right. It's Mother's Day..........just don't forget FATHER'S DAY! :> Love Ya