Wednesday, July 8, 2009

9 days...

Really? 9 days?? Where did the time go? It doesn't seem that long ago I was excited about 100 days...and now I'm down to 9 days??? Thats ok...I'm soooo excited.


Sorry there are no pictures of recent happenings. Spencer and I came down from FoCo on Friday the 3rd. We went to Grandpa's Curtis' house for dinner and to watch fireworks. Gpa Curtis lives over by SkySox stadium and its seriously the best show ever. Could have something to do with the fact we spend the evening inside playing games and such til the game is over. Then head outside to watch fireworks. When its over we can go back inside. No traffic...no crowds... see..PERFECT! Spencer's Dad took a few on July 3rd so I'll have to see if I can get them.

So on the 4th...what would be more patriotic and American then doing house work. Just ask Dad. We mowed and edged and almost got poured on. Spent a few hours cleaning up the garage under the house...it looks amazing now by the way. And doing other chores for Dad...

The first part of this week has been spent doing more house and yard work. Want to see our progress...come to the reception.

Unfortuantely....yard work means no pictures. Of course...I did just think of something. My super cool new camera (and Olympus Stylus) uses a micro sd card...and the adapter got left in FoCo so it wouldn't get lost. hmmm...maybe I will find mom's camera to take some pictures.

That's all for now...I probably should get to sleep. More later...MAYBE!!

0 comments: