Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Oh the Places You'll Go

Wow....so sitting on my bed in Colorado Springs at 330am on Tuesday morning is DEFINITELY not what I saw happening. It's been a pretty eventful week...and EVERYTHING has changed.


First, I would like to thank all of my family. For coming out here. For being here. And for loving me. Families are FOREVER!!

Secondly, for those that missed the memo Spencer and I didn't get married on the 17th. There are some things that need to get figured out before we could get married. But better to find out now than later...right? If you have questions, let me know.

But for now...know that I'm ok and am fully relying on our Heavenly Father to tell me what to do. Thanks to all those who have supported me in all this. Everything Happens for a Reason.


On a better note...I have been having an ABSOLUTE blast with my family. Gone to the lake twice (Thanks Grays! and Walkers!), spent quality time with nieces and nephews, and just enjoyed family. I've got pictures however I left my adapter in Ft Collins so hopefully this weekend I will get lots of photos posted. :-)

Ok...maybe it's time to get some sleep....MAYBE?

5 comments:

Mallory said...

Sleep is good. I hope everything works out, and I agree, everything happens for a reason. I love you. Let me know if you need anything or just want to hang out. :)

Buffy said...

hope you're hanging in there. Pretty big decision you had to make, I'm praying for you and yours and wishing you the best in the upcoming months. Life is fun, then you die. :-)

Twinlinebackers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I hope you are having a wonderful, relaxing, exciting, spoiling day! Don't forget to open your present. Love ya!

Rockholme Lodge said...

It really was great to have the entire family in one place. It's so unbelievably hard to make that happen!

Yes, things do happen for a reason; and all things tend to make us better...in the long run.

Stay close to Heavenly Father. And stay close to family. Those are the constants that you can always rely upon. Love you, DAD

Leslie said...

Hugs to you!!! it will all make perfect sense at some point ~ I love ya!