Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Yikes....August already?

So....I've been reading everyone else's blogs the last 2 1/2 weeks and recently realized I have pictures to blog. We had a wonderful family reunion...and after getting everyone's pictures...I now have 600 pictures to go through and decide which ones to blog. Oh bother.... better get on that.


Also...starting the 8th I'm the temporary mother of Sophie, Nadia, and Grizzly. But..I'll have to get out the camera tomorrow for that. I'm house-sitting until Aug 21st....I have a HUGE house to myself...and the other 3 of course. I'll try and remember to take pictures tomorrow.

For now...I'll go see if I can work some Picasa magic...

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hey! Sounds like you are having a fun and busy summer! I'm so excited to see pictures of the reunion! Miss you!

Mutti said...

Yikes... No pictures yet!!
Even goat sitting can't take that much time!!