Spencer, Shep and I went on a picnic up towards CSU's Pingree Park for Labor Day. We got KFC and went on a drive. The colors are just starting to change... SOOOO PRETTY!!!! Shep was facisnated with all the smells...quite the adventuring dog. :-)
Ok....I think that catches me up. Right? Oh I forgot...school....I'm taking Anatomy and Physiology at the JC here in Ft Collins. I took my first test this past Friday and got an A!!! YEA!!! So exciting.... I'm glad to know it really was the professors at CSU that were making it difficult to pass BMS 300 at CSU and not me... So my current thoughts are... finish A&P at front range, go back to CSU Fall 2010...graduate August 2011... Sounds like a good plan to me.
Maybe I will be better about blogging from here on out. Just keep in mind....school isn't picture worthy. :-)
Monday, September 14, 2009
Labor Day 2009
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment