So, at one point about 2 weeks ago I wrote a blog while babysitting. However, I was on my netbook and have yet to get it onto my blog. I will work on that this next week...
I do want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you can all take a moment to remember just how many blessings you have. Sometimes I forget what the holiday is really about. I get so excited when I think about the turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, pies, and so much more that I sometime for get for a while to take a step back and thank our Heavenly Father for all the things he has blessed me with in my life.
It's been a tradition in my family that before dinner starts everyone write one thing they're thankful for on a piece of paper and puts it in a box. Then, after dinner (while the tryptophan sets in) the box gets passed around the table and the papers get pulled at random and then read. It's always fun to hear what people are thankful for.
Spencer and I are spending Thanksgiving with his family again this year. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I may borrow Steve's to take some pictures.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and enjoys spending time with your friends and family.
Gobble Gobble!!!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I just wrote you a comment but it got lost when I tried to copy the letters below. Now, who is it stopping?
Post a Comment