I take absolutely NO credit for the picture below. I copied it off of the blog of a friend from church. Her son was one of my nursery kids last year. But I thought it was perfect to show you how perfect the "snowstorm" we had Sunday-Monday was. It started snowing Saturday night...stopped Monday night. We didn't get more than a couple inches and the roads were dry at 930 this morning. Gotta love it!! But by far my favorite part were the snowflakes...that actually looked like snowflakes!!! Completely made my week!! (Or atleast my day)
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So,do we actually TELL the family on both coasts that SNOW, as in more than a few flakes, DID finally fall this week... ? ? ?
yes...but it was gone the next day... and soooo pretty!!
Oh my word, I've never seen snowflakes that look like that! How pretty!
As many times as I have seen snow, I have never seen flakes like that. Amazing!
Post a Comment