Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy February!!

Well hello there February 1st. Where in the world did you come from?? Do you not realize I'm still not convinced it's 2010...and yet you come rolling around the bend like there's nothing to it.


See full size image
And so....as February begins (yes seriously)...I begin to wonder what happened to my goal of working out and eating right. Well...January was a start. As most things go...I would attend zumba monday-wednesday and would attend pilates once a week. Thursday-Saturday are a different story.

Then I was sick this last week...oh yes...the froggier the better. Just ask my family!

And so....February begins. I'm up early...blogged...and off to babysit. Hope the rest of the month is as successful...

1 comments:

Mutti said...

You can have a great month! One day and one project at a time! Just glad you are (nearly) well again to tackle the month starting today!