Well...I've been hoping she would show up and hasn't. I even tried to help her out a bit by doing 2 loads probably close to 2 weeks ago and folding them in hopes she would show up and put the clothes away. No Such Luck!!
I finally caved in today after being asked numerous times... "Carrie where is my green polo?" My response (with a sheepish look) "In that laundry basket.." Pathetic! So... I got up this morning, folded 3 loads of laundry and put 5 loads of laundry away. Including the towels fresh out of the dryer. I'd forgotten what warm towels feel like. Usually our clothes sit in the dryer for atleast a couple days. I put the final load into the dryer before heading off the babysit. Hopefully the laundry fairy will finally show up to fold them and put it all away. :-) If not, maybe Spencer will.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Missing Laundry Fairy!
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Maybe you need to move folding and putting away to HIS chore chart instead of yours! Didn't know he had a broken arm...
Post a Comment