Annie was super excited to have Sara and I around all weekend. She even got 2 Barbie dolls and named them...you guessed it SARA and CARRIE. HAHA....I'm a Barbie! So of course, I had to get a picture of all "5" of us. lol
I miss little Annie Bell and can't wait to see her again!!!
As for the rest of August, Spencer has started his senior year at CSU. His senior design project is on the Formula Hybird race car which will compete in Louden NH at the beginning of May. And so, I have "lost" my husband for the next 7ish months. Not really, but I like to joke about it. He is very good at watching TV and spend the entire time thnking about his school project. I'm excited to see what this year will bring.
I've also decided to start working on my massive sewing to do pile. Remember back in November when I bought all that flannel? (click here for a reminder) Well, I've decided Spencer deserves a new pair of pj pants, so that was the project I worked on today. And guess what....I sewed it upside down!! Yeah...The legs ended up as the groin and vice versa. UGH!!! Pants perfect for a VERY short VERY fat guy. Seriously?!?!?!? Of course, as I think about it....I started by threading the machine with brown thread instead of green thread. DUH CARRIE!! I should've stopped while I was ahead. Yeah...guess those pants will have to wait for another day!!
And so....I'm caught up (I think!) Hope you have a wonderful Labor Day weekend.
1 comments:
You aren't the first. My friend Lynne did that years ago but couldn't figure out what went wrong. She handed them to me to diagnose. It took me a bit to figure out what happened and longer to explain it to her.
That was 10 years ago and now she has a successful and very popular blog with a shop that sells adorable sewn items and patterns. So, not to worry! You're in good company.
Post a Comment