Wow... is it really the last week of February already?? Let's see if I can bring you up to date again...
Spencer: Had his first interview for a gear manufacturing company in Milwaukee WI on Monday and will have a second interview sometime in the next two weeks. He also has an interview sometime in March for a company in Firestone CO. He has been doing consulting design work for Butter Industries (a start up here in Ft Collins) designing a bike crank for time trials riding. He also met someone who needs consulting work on a whole bike they're designing under some patented technology. (Please ask Spencer for more questions....this is just what I understand of the work he's been getting...which isn't much!) We're hoping to know more about where we'll be going after he graduates by Easter...or possibly his birthday. As for his senior design project, well...it's not going as planned. I believe the current feeling from Spencer is "A Fiasco". So who knows what's actually going to happen with all that.
Carrie: I manage to stay as busy as ever! I took off a couple days and went to visit my Mom. We went to Hobby Lobby twice (WHEEE), Subway, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Chipotle, and Target in one day. My poor mom...she hasn't been feeling well recently and I think I did her in. However, we did find material to make a skirt for my friend's upcoming wedding and planned out what to do for a top. We're having lots of fun and I will miss her when I head back up north later today. I've been working WAY too much and am enjoying my days "off" with my mom.
I think that about does it for the Curtis'. We're planning a trip to UT for Spring Break and are excited to see friends and family while there. I'll let you know as soon as I know more about Spencer's job prospects and what we will end up doing.
1 comments:
We DID have a good time, didn't we! We also got a lot done! We are amazing! ...and your outfit is going to be very pretty! Hugs
Post a Comment