Spencer has a big boy job!! Spencer got a phone call yesterday and the official offer arrived by UPS Next AM Air this morning. He starts July 11th in Denver CO. And here's what he'll be doing in Carrie terms: He will be the person who big companies come to and say "I need ____ electrical part built". And Spencer will go to the Schneider Electric Engineers and help come up with a bid and prototype which he will then take back to the big company to sell. (Or something along those lines). If you want a better explanation...I would suggest talking to Spencer himself. I get lost when it comes to engineering terms. :-) I know there's more to it...but thats what I know. We're super excited about this new opportunity. It's a real answer to prayers!!
In other news, I am officially headed back to CSU in August. I have two semesters and an internship left. So yes, this means we will be staying in Ft Collins and Spencer gets to commute...lucky him?!? I told Spencer the other day, "I'm actually starting to feel like a grown-up now." Welcome to the working world, Spencer... :-)

5 comments:
That is soooo awesome!! Woohoo! :-)
That is great that you are staying here for a little while longer, but are you going to stay where you are right now??? BIG cognrats to Spencer, I know that is such a relief!
Yes, Natalie, I think we'll plan to stay in our apartment...at least for another year.
That's wonderful news! Congrats!
Yay - So excited for you guys:)
Post a Comment