Spencer and I went with some friends down to the Denver Zoo last week. I'd never been to the Denver Zoo so it was a fun treat. Here are a couple pictures from my friend Emily, mostly because I'm too lazy to find my camera and see what pictures are on there.
Me and Hallie and Elena
Ollie showing off his new toy to Hallie and Spencer

In other news, Spencer graduates two weeks from Friday...and boy is he ready!! I think we both are to be honest with you! It will be nice for him to be done with school and off into the working world, especially since I head back to school in the fall.
We had a nice quiet Easter at home this year. We went and taught our VERY smart Valiant 9 yr olds about the Resurrection of Christ. Sometimes I think I would learn more if I just handed the lesson manual over to them. Such smart kids....intimidating at times for sure!! Then we came home and had homemade pizza for dinner. YUM!! I did finish my Easter skirt in time...but thanks to stupid modern day patterns it was still too big (even after taking it in once), so I was adjusting my skirt all day. Oh well. My mom brought up a good point...it could've been too small. (Picture to come...)
I'm meeting my wonderful Mom in Denver tomorrow for lunch and to go to the temple. I'm super excited because not only do I get to see my mom who I haven't seen in a while...but we get to go to the Temple too! YEA!!!
This is a busy week, but I'm hoping to get some craft projects done next week and maybe...just maybe I'll get pictures put up on the blog. Until then....
0 comments:
Post a Comment