Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Vacation Home...Part 2

One of my favorite things about going home are the flowers.  A friend at the end of the other street by my parents house has a VERY green thumb too.  We always say they have both cul-de-sacs covered when it comes to gardens.   While home, I stopped and took a few pictures...




Then came my birthday.  Mom, her friend R, and I all went to the Raptor Center in Pueblo.  It was pretty amazing.  We had a great lunch and then I headed back north.  I stopped in Denver and had dinner with a friend from jr high/high school days.  We went shopping at Vera Bradley  ( MY LOVE!!)  Spencer got back into town at 1220am and we got home and into bed around 230am.


I had a wonderful time and am glad I got to spend time with my Mom.  I'm still catching up on laundry and cleaning....not sure how you ladies with kids do it! :-)

Ok...off to make dinner....  Until next time!!

0 comments: