Well, its been a month...and I'm in the countdown to my 2nd to last semester of classes. (13 days...including weekends). I figured I should blog one last time before my summer vacation is over.
While Spencer was enjoying the heat of Chicago, I went to Camelot. (AKA my parent's house. Click here if you want to see what I'm talking about). I had a great time at home....and even got to see some of the regular guests...
.
Oh yes...a Mama Bear and her 3 cubs!! They were cute....especially since I was on the deck. Mom had a friend visiting from Tulsa OK who yelled through the house "BEARS!!" My first thought....ummm...where? Are we talking inside or outside?? haha....so of course I grabbed my camera and headed out back. There was one SUPER adventurous cub who ran up the tree while the mighty Shep (my shih tzu) barked at him. The poor cub played on the roof for a bit before realizing he wasn't sure how to get back down. It was fun to watch.
0 comments:
Post a Comment