Friday, January 13, 2012

The light at the end of the tunnel

Guess what....the light at the end of the college tunnel is in sight!!  I begin my last semester of classes this next week.  Only 13 credits and a 15 week internship stand between me and my bachelors degree!!!  Unlike the majority of my family...I'm planning on walking at graduation this coming May (May 11th at 730pm in Moby Arena to be specific...lol).  I've put a lot of sweat, blood, and tears into this college career and I want the satisfaction of walking across the stage to get my diploma cover. Haha.

I realize I was more than a bit lacking in the second half of 2011 with blogging.  While I have a VERY valid excuse (HES 403, Exercise Physiology) I have used my blog as a form of journaling and haven't recorded anything about the events that occurred, so I'm going to update over the next couple weeks all the happenings from the end of 2011.  Some of the trips were exciting and others weren't....but hey, that's life right???

3 comments:

Mutti said...

Hooray! She is back!!!

Twinlinebackers said...

Sweat, I'm sure. Tears, more than likely. But blood? You've studied plenty of blood but have you really bled over your college career? =)

I take it you don't approve of our lackadaisical graduations? Sorry about that! I promise the next time I graduate from something I'll walk across a stage and invite you to watch me, ok? =)

Carrie and Spencer said...

You wouldn't believe the number of papercuts!! :-D

And I would never call a Statistics, Economics, or English major lazy...just another way I'm different!