Friday, January 27, 2012

October

Nothing of interest happened in September...I was too busy drowning from Exercise Physiology.  That 400 level class was bound to kill me...

Since we had a big trip coming up in November, post to come, Spencer got my Christmas present early.  I got a nice new digital SLR!!!  I LOVE IT!!!  To celebrate to we decided to take a day trip up to Estes Park and went to Rocky Mountain National Park.  The leaves were changing and just beautiful!!!  And, yes...it was October and we were both in short sleeve shirts.  





Sometime in October, family friend Auntie Wink came to Colorado to visit mom.  We went down to Colorado Springs for the weekend to visit.  Here is Auntie Wink trying some natural spring water in Manitou Springs.  There are roughly 6 springs that you can visit along the main street, some were closed for the winter tho...  A true treat if you haven't been yet...

To finish off October, Spencer and I went to the Ward Halloween Party.  We won best couple costume!!
In case you can't tell...Spencer is a rugby player and I'm a fairy.  We had a great night and have really come to love our ward!!

1 comments:

Twinlinebackers said...

Pretty leaf pictures. My favorite line of the post: "And, yes...it was October and we were both in short sleeve shirts. "

Ironically, October was our coldest month of the winter so far...