How in the world is it already March 7th???? I apologize to my loyal blog readers (You exist...right??) for being such a slacker in my updates of our SUPER exciting lives. Here is a brief run-down of the last 2 months.
January---After working the first half of the month, I began my LAST semester of classes as an undergraduate student. I am taking Accounting, Basic Computers, Intro to Health and Exercise Science (My major for those who don't know), Advanced Wellness Programming--Stress Management, and a Practicum with Adult Fitness at CSU doing Corporate Wellness. Needless to say, its an easy-ish semester....just LOTS of busy work!!
We've had numerous snow storms....but the past two days I was in capris and short sleeves enjoying the 70 degree weather. I love Colorado!!!
Two weekends ago, I went to Denver to see Brian Regan perform with my best friend Dana. I spent the afternoon with them. Here is our god-daughter Jordan "reading a book like Belle". She is a spoiled handful....and I gladly admit to doing some of the spoiling!! We just love our Jordan Bug!!
And here is me teaching Zumba to some of the Adult Fitness participants at CSU. They're starting to get the hang of it...and it shows!! I love teaching Zumba!!! I also teach up in Wellington once a week....and will be teaching twice a week after Spring Break. It's so much fun and I love the laughter and smiles!!
Spencer is still enjoying his job at Schneider Electric. The commute is killer and we'll be glad to be closer once I'm done with school. He's been doing a lot of work with electric vehicle charging stations around Northern Colorado. I wish I knew more....but I'm glad I know that much. :-)
Well, that sums up the past two months. I guess I better get to my accounting homework....and maybe some laundry.
0 comments:
Post a Comment