Well...sending out those resumes paid off!!! I will be interning with Reach Fitness at Oracle in Broomfield this summer. However, this means moving. Now if only we could find a place to live. ;-)
I'm super excited about my internship. I think it will be a lot of fun and I'll get to apply the things I've learned in college....which is kinda the point, right??
I planned my semester so that the major projects and papers would all be due by the end of March. This was brilliant on my part....keeping in mind the fact I still have homework etc, I basically get to coast through the last month of my college career. AND...Thank you Colorado Weather for providing 70-80 degree days that I get to enjoy! I appreciate it!!!
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Summer Internship
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment