before we become Californians!! It has been a whirlwind summer to say the least. Spencer had an interview a the beginning of June and was offered a new position at Schneider beginning July 9th. He will be the Schneider rep for the Grainger account covering everything Bakersfield, CA south and all of Arizona. We are moving to SoCal next weekend, halfway between LA and San Diego. I'll then come back to FoCo and stay with my awesome neighbor for 2 weeks while I finish my internhsip and then will head back to CA.
We've had a fun summer trying to do as much as possible before we leave beautiful CO. I'll post a few photos of the fun we've had...but there are more on facebook..
Friday, August 3, 2012
One last post...
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Goodness! No wonder you needed hard hats!
Post a Comment