After 7 years of work....I'm a college gradute! Ok, not officially....but I did walk at graduation last Friday. The way my program works I have to complete a 600 hour internship after all class work is done before they will send my diploma. I will be an intern with Reach Fitness working at Fit@Oracle in Broomfield this summer. Don't count on many blog posts this summer as I will be working 4 ten hour days, commuting 1 hour each way. We do have some fun trips planned for the summer so there will be pictures of those.
My sister and her kids have made the move to this wonderful state!! My poor brother-in-law is stuck on the coast finishing up work and selling the house. Let's pray it sells quickly so they can buy a house here instead of staying with Mom and Dad.
My amazing sister and mom came up for my graduation along with my niece and 4 nephews. Dad made it in time for graduation but missed dinner and pictures. What is usually a 2 hour trip took him 5 hours....Thank you to an accident and major rush hour traffic!! (Mom calls it the parking lot....which is pretty accurate)
Spencer's family came up too. My sister in law gets married tomorrow but her fiance didn't make the trip. I didn't get to see them much....so I guess it's a good thing we will see them tomorrow. My sister in law moved to Texas earlier this year....and I miss her!
Upcoming: Pictures from our weekend in Estes Park with my family! But now....to wake up the sleeping husband and get ready for the day!
1 comments:
congrats! And HOLY COW! Channing chopped her hair! I remember when her hair went down to her bum!
Post a Comment