Happy 2013!!
I am more that a bit behind on blogging. I would blame it on something exciting, but really its just laziness. I finally got myself, the laptop, both cameras, and the external hard drive in the same place at the same time.
We flew home from Christmas in Colorado on New Years Eve. Flying to Colorado was Shep's first airplane ride. I was SUPER stressed about it, but he was a champ. We spent New Years Eve on the couch, we watched the ball drop in New York City on tape delay. We watched both Dick Clark's New Years and someone else...we recorded both and then could skip through commercials. We got to watch the ball drop twice...hehehe.
On January 3rd, Spencer's cousins all came to Southern California (minus Emily who was missed!!). The Nashs came from Colorado and the Gublers came from San Jose. We went to Disneyland and California Adventure with them. Spencer took a couple days off so we could both join in on the fun.
This is the roller coaster group! Let me tell you that trying to keep track of 6 people in Disneyland is NO small feat!!! Especially since it was still Winter Break so the park was SUPER crowded. We had a blast and went on almost every roller coaster in Disneyland! Kennion didn't want to do Space Mountain so we didn't make him do it. He doesn't know what he is missing...that's been my favorite ride my ENTIRE life!!
Spencer and I in front of the castle. Being the Disney World junkie that I am...I was quite disappointed in the Disneyland castle... Its soooo little!!!
All of the cousins!! They were willing to take part in my request to all be wearing Mickey Ears.
0 comments:
Post a Comment