Thursday, February 28, 2013

California Adventure

Let's be honest...the ONLY reason I was excited for Day 2 at Disney was for CARS LAND in California Adventure!!!  To say Cars is my favorite animated Disney film right now is a bit of an understatement...  

Radiator Springs looked EXACTLY like it does in the movie.  I was like a kid on Christmas!!




 I even got a picture of Mater. Lightening McQueen was there too but he had so many people around him I couldn't get a good shot. 


 The big ride in Cars Land is Radiator Springs Racers. I knew the line would be SUPER long...but convinced Spencer to come with me anyways. We stood in the "Single Rider" Line so only waited about an hour...It was TOTALLY worth it!!!

I couldn't of had a better 2 days at Disney. It was fun spending time with Spencer's cousins. As they grow older I feel like we get along with them better. Maybe because they're turning into teenagers and young adults, not the little kids they were when I first met them all 7 years ago.

We definitely started the new year off with a bang!  

0 comments: