I used to wonder why my friends wouldn't update their blogs every week with cute pictures of their kids, etc... I get it! My furry kid Shep and I are obviously so busy that I just don't have time to blog! HAHA...something like that!!
February and March were pretty calm. I got to spend a few days at the beginning of February with Chris' girls. Holly went to Idaho for a girls weekend with her sisters and took the baby so I got to hang out with the older two girls! We had lots of fun including a trip to Yogurtland...W's highlight from the week!!
I love having my brother closer and getting to play with them every month!! Spencer also spent a week in Kentucky for work. He was home for about a week before heading off to Orlando for a trade show. He's been traveling a lot!!
In other news, I have been called to serve as Second Counselor in the Young Women's presidency. I am excited for the experience and getting to know the youth in our ward. Living in California has come with its challenges but I'm really learning to enjoy our life here.
I did find out today that one of my friends here is moving back to North Carolina mid June. I'm having mixed emotions about the move. I know its a good thing for her and her marriage...but she is one of my only close friends here and I'm honestly not thrilled about losing someone I can go talk to on a regular basis. Sure...technology is great, but I'll miss the face to face interactions.
We just got back yesterday from a trip to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. Hopefully I'll get those pictures up before the end of the month...





2 comments:
It is now August! Where are those pictures... and any since?? Love and Hugs!
Alright Alright Alright.....I'm downloading pictures now!! :-D
Post a Comment