Shortly after the cousins left, our wonderful friend Lyndsey came to visit us. She had the opportunity to speak at some Math Conference in San Diego so of course we let her stay with us. The Colorado Native's request....to go to the beach of course!! Given that Lyndsey was our amazing friend who drove out to CA with a car full of our stuff...we were more than willing to oblige. :-)
I was NOT a happy camper...that water is COLD!!! Yet Lyndsey made me come down to the water with her.... yeah, I'm that kind of friend! Spencer was smart and stayed away from the water...but willingly took pictures for us.
There were TONS of sea anemones that we could play with...I just love sea life! Especially when it won't hurt me...
I miss Lyndsey and am ready for her to come back and visit me again!!!
1 comments:
Hey!! It's Spring again!!
Post a Comment