Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ponies



As you know, Santa finally brought Dad his ponies for Christmas this year. They arrived in Camelot at the beginning of the month. Maybe its just me. But Dad doesn't look as happy about them as I thought he would. Maybe its just the timing of their arrival. Its not like their stall is finished yet...



Dad comes face to face with one of his ponies...



Next order of family business....they need names. Suggestions?

4 comments:

Twinlinebackers said...

Wow. Those are some big ponies. Bigger than I thought from the pictures. Do we get to ride them? Maybe dad isn't excited just because they seem to be climbing on his lap. Are they lap ponies?

Holly said...

Name Suggestions:
Elmer and Craft (after the glue)
Horace and Jasper
Bonnie and Clyde
Bud and Weiser
Sea and Biscuit
Saddle and Bags
Cheyenne and Boulder
Pike and Peak

(Can you tell which are Holly's suggestions and which are Chris's??)

Chris and Holly said...

I think I like Saddle and Bags. DAD (typing on Whitney's 'puter).

Holly said...

What? No Pike and Peak? No Cheyenne and Boulder? I'll admit that Saddle and Bags is hilarious, but I really thought the more "sophisticated" choices would win out! =)