Giny leaves Chutney out of her kennel during the day. She does pretty well. No messes through most of the house. But recently she's been rebelling because she gets bored. Giny has pictures on her room wall but this is what's been happening recently.
For those who can't tell that's shredded pictures and paper on the floor. It was pretty funny. Chutney usually stays in Giny's room on her bed when I come home. Unless someone is home she tries to hide. Figuring that no one will know she is home. Her new nickname is "Coward". But today she came out of the room to greet me. I figured something was up. This is what I found. I laughed and took her outside to play fetch.
We found a stick and I put her on the porch to chew it up after we played for like 30 minutes. She was WORN out...she's a bit lazy. But it was a good Friday.
Friday, February 29, 2008
When mom is away...the dog will play
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You have your hands full there as Doggy Mama!
Post a Comment