
So, between the nice weather and the fact that I leave for Florida in 8 days I'm having MAJOR summer-itis. Or atleast, thats what I'm calling it. Most students get senior-itis during the last semester or so of classes. I'm about 2 years away from that but am having the HARDEST time motivating myself to study. I've got an 8 page extra credit paper due Wednesday, a Phyisiology final Tuesday at 7am, and a Nutrition final Thursday at 11:20. On top of all of that I'm packing up my apartment and moving out...by Friday night (a week from today)!! But the good news is on May 18th I will be in Florida for 5 days!! And Spencer, Channing, Patrick, Topher, Teancum, and Hannah will be there too!!! I'm definately excited to see them again. Below are some pictures from when we all were in Florida May 2006. ENJOY!!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Summer-itis
Posted by Carrie and Spencer at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
cute pix!!!
I never got to see any of these! Thanks for posting them now!
I'm jealous florida sounds like fun. I hope you have a good time. Also in your pictures spencer looks really young like 16 kind of crazy. Good luck motivating yourself because it only gets worse, and you better visit us in springs
Post a Comment