So 6:30 Sunday morning Aaron and Spencer get me up to head to World Arena. Aaron has his FIRST autocross. Spencer had been planning on running too but with two VERY hard finals Monday he needed time to study. Aaron now drives a silver Subaru WRX, with only one problem. The original battery box is missing and thus the battery kinda roams free. Well...the rules say the battery has to be tied down. What a funny rule that is?!?
So Aaron went to Target and bought bungee cords to tie down the battery. He and Spencer got it secured and Aaron was allowed to continue. I know he had a blast, even though we couldn't be there with him.Since it was Mother's Day and my mom is out of town we went back to the north side of Colorado Springs for lunch with his family. I wanted to take more pictures but unfortunately the batteries didn't want that to happen. This is the only picture I got...fried potatos!! YUM!! We had a nice lunch and a good time with the family.
And now finals week is ALMOST over. I have a nutrition test tomorrow and I'm done. Then I have to finish packing everything and move EVERYTHING I own into either storage or over to Kimee's for the summer. I'm having a hard time deciding what I need and what I can live without for 3 months. Course, its not like I can't get to the stuff al summer. But it would make it easier. Anywho...I'm hoping to update again before leaving for Florida Saturday but I've got A LOT to get dont in the next 2 1/2 days. So if not...I will be back in about a week. Tan and not wanting to leave Florida!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment