Tuesday, August 5, 2008

California dreamin

The best part about the job I have is my ability to travel. For those who don't know...I'm manager of the phones for a nanny placement agency based in Northern Colorado. But thanks to technology I can travel and take work with me. As a result...Spencer and I will be spending the next almost 2 weeks in sunny California. I plan on sleeping, visiting the beach, and shopping. All of course with my ADORABLE niece Whitney. I hope to be better about updating but seeing as its after midnight I'm off to bed. Maybe tomorrow....

We got here around dinner time today. Spencer and I spent 2 days in Provo. Its nice having Grandma's condo to stay in....but the beds are HORRIBLE (sorry Grandma) so I'm happy to be sleeping on nice beds for the next two weeks. We got to see Annie and meet her new boy. We got to see Shelby and Greg, friends from Fort Collins. And most importantly...we got to see Megan and the Reyes Family. Its been a while and I've known them the longest. This might be a first but I actually ENJOYED my two day in Utah. but then again...I'm glad to be in Cali too!!

Ok...enough rambleing....off to bed I go!

0 comments: