Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hollywood Stars

So less than 24 hours in Hollywood and I've seen two stars!! Thats more than I've seen while visiting here over the past few years.
First: Spencer and I got into LA Monday just before dinner time and we all went to In-N-Out for dinner. As we walk in Holly notices a guy standing by the drinks who looks familiar. We both recognize him from something but can't place it. Chris and Spencer have no clue. What help are they?? Anyways, as we are leaving Chris goes to fill up his drink. He proceeds to ask the guy if he's been in any movies. The guy's response "Are you LDS?" Turns out he is LDS and was the bad fiancee in Charley. We KNEW we were right!! Ok...so not a big A-Lister but still. I was excited. And kinda wished I'd pulled a real "tourist" moment and gotten a picture with him. lol
Second: Spencer and I are wandering around Hollywood and Highland today. There is some "help prevent childhood hunger" thing going on in the main area. There are a lot of people gathered around but we don't really pay much attention. I then realize that there is someone of interest there too
For those who don't know who this is. Its Vanessa Coleman from High School Musical and she was on Dancing with the Stars. Spencer's sister is a HUGE fan of the HSM movies. I claim I took these pictures for her but I kinda enjoyed the whole "star crazed tourist" bit.
It was fun!!
Who knows what else will happen over the next two weeks?!?!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Twinlinebackers said...

Offer to carry Whitney wherever you go. I hear she is a star magnet.

I love the new look to your blog. Very chic.

Carrie and Spencer said...

good idea. she was finally warming up to me this evening.