Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's Autumn Time

Click to play A Fall Day
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

After a week of being sick and stressing about my first physiology test Friday. Spencer and I took the day Thursday and went for a drive in the mountains. We saw all kinds of gorgeous scenery and even a special suprise. ENJOY!!

3 comments:

Twinlinebackers said...

WHAT? They don't have Moose in Camelot? Why not? I thought it was home to all things wildlife. Must be too much City. (hee hee!)

I love those two red barns. I want to live right there. (Except farther from anywhere you can call September almost winter).

Mutti said...

Not that I actually saw it, but... Oh,yes! We do get Moose in Camelot. Well, one Moose anyway. A couple years ago one wandered in and spent a couple weeks down at the creek right in the middle of town! Just below where Channing used to run Cross Country races! Caused quite a stir!

Carrie and Spencer said...

Oh believe me Channing....Winter doesn't even BEGIN to believe in starting until December. Its probably 75 today. Not supposed to get below 70 during the day this week. So you're good to move here....Holly too!!