Wednesday, September 10, 2008

takes one to know one!

Ok...so I've been so busy with school and work. I forget I acutally need to post on here too. For the past month or so I've been checking out everyone else's blogs to see whats going on in the world and yet have done NOTHING with mine. Here I am thinking how some of my friends and family members (**cough cough Dad...Julie...cough cough**) are slackers for not updating recently. When in reality I'm the slacker here!! So I am going to take my camera out of the glovebox and take it to work tonight. See if I can get some decent pictures of where I spend 3 nights a week plus one weekend day.

We've had quite a few injuries with the Rugby team over the past almost month. Three AC sprains, One torn ACL, a few pulled hamstrings, and one cut over the eyebrow... I think thats about it. Its been exciting and the season has just begun!

I'm STILL not moved into my room. There are still boxes to unpack. But I figure I lived all summer without them so is it really necessary since I will be packing them again in less than 9 months? Ok...Maybe the long sleeve shirts and sweaters will come in handy here pretty soon. And the blankets. But thats only 2 boxes. What about the other half dozen or so?

Like I said...i'm obviously the slacker here.

But on the positive side I have my first paper for writing arguements due friday and have already sent it off to the resident editor. She lives in camelot. Lucky her! And I have my first physiology test in a week and a half. I'm already studying tho probably not to where I should be. Figures!

2 comments:

Twinlinebackers said...

As a little bitty someone would get hurt and you'd race to see the injury, fascinated. We don't even get to hear if the rugby team has won any games. Just their injuries. That's our little science girl. Glad you've found something you love. =)

Carrie and Spencer said...

haha...yeah...I kinda forgot everyone would be interested in if they've won or not....better get on that i guess!