Below is the baby gift I've been meaning to get done. Cute huh?? I want one for me now...
I've decided that for every day I have off, and have time to spare...Instead of eating bon bons I'm going to do one project from my to-do pile. Unless, its something boring like mending...I'll take pictures to show you all. Now, given my hectic lifestyle...this may one project a week... and knowing me...I'll add more projects to that pile. But hey...what's a to-do pile for if I can't add projects to it? For instance...this morning the boys I babysit asked if I could crochet them slippers. Every time I go over there I'm crocheting something...this morning it was slippers. So..thats 3 more projects to the project list!! All before 830am...
In other news...I'm sick. So...no projects today...just bon bons. :-) Oh, and maybe a trip to Hobby Lobby on my way to get boys from school.
2 comments:
Cute owl print. But what is it? I'm guessing a blanket but it's a little hard to tell.
What happened to you? Last I knew, you were on top of things. Now you're as bad off as your sister with that to do list.
Correct...its a blanket.
As for what happened to me? I started school...and babysit 5 days a week. :-)
Post a Comment